Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 9 in my sleeve, by Laura

Wow! What a feeling a bathroom break after 8 days of not going can make! Milk of Magnesium will be my friend from now on :) It is also not bad on the scale. I was down 2.2 this morning, making a total of 9.6 since surgery and 21 since starting the liquid diet. The return of my restless leg syndrome has struck the last couple of nights. I haven't had it since surgery. The good news is I slept for the first time since surgery laying just on my pillows in bed and not propped up. My energy level is good, but it does not take much to tire me out. I am good for a short outing and then I am ready for a nap. I am getting bored of the full liquid diet. I have a doctor's apt next week. Hopefully, he will allow me to eat real food for a changed (if I chew it really well into a puree).





Brittni, Beckham and I went for a 1 mile walk today on the trail. It was beautiful and we saw tons of monarch butterflies! Afterwards we went shopping at Ross. Needless to say, I took a nap when I got home and a pain pill but it was totally worth it. i had a great day! Today I am one week post op and down 9.6 pounds!





No comments:

Post a Comment