Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Courage 8/5/14

Laura's Update on this day: 
Busy day today to get ready for surgery: Resubmit FMLA paperwork, clean house, pedicure scheduled with Brittni Jeanne Hughes, getting my nails done with Tascha Roby Scott, and hair done with Brittni and Joy. It is a tough life, but hey it must be done! 1 day and 23 hours to go!


Public Service Announcement: Please be aware that at any given moment I can either break down in tears, become sarcastic, angry, or I will tell you how much you have meant to me in my life. I also cannot remember anything, just ask Brittni  I would like to say I am sorry now for anything I may say which is not in my normal character. 
I honestly appreciate and am humbled by all the support I have received throughout this entire ordeal. Thank you all so much!



Tisha's Update on this day:
Warning: I am sooo a girl right now... if you say or do something nice...I'm likely to cry....let's just not make a big deal about it! ‪#‎surgerynerves‬ ‪#‎thxtribe








No comments:

Post a Comment